City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installations (Buildings and Structures) - (2365-03)
Accreditation Code: 600/5499/2, Credits: 52, GLH: 480 hours, Total Qualification Time: 520 hours
What does this qualification cover?
These qualifications are intended for those who want to gain the knowledge and practical skills to progress onto an Electrotechnical Apprenticeship Programme. All learners will complete the mandatory units within the qualification learners will need to undertake the following units;
- Electrical installations: fault diagnosis and rectification
- Electrical Installations: inspection, testing and commissioning
- Electrical systems design
- Health and safety in building services engineering
- Career awareness in building services engineering
- Understand the fundamental principles and requirements of environmental technology systems
- Principles of electrical science
This is a Framework qualification.
Who could take this qualification? OR who is this qualification designed for?
This is a standalone qualification, and is suitable for anyone aged 16 and over. As there are no age restrictions for this qualification, it can be taken by any learner wishing to embark on a career within the electrical sector.
The Level 3 diploma will suit you if you have a good understanding of basic electrotechnical principles and want develop your skills even further to start a career in the electrical industry. This qualification is aimed and designed for young or adult learners.
What could this qualification lead to?
These qualifications don't lead directly to a job, but they prepare you to start other qualifications, specific to the electrical sector. On successful completion learners will have a good understanding of electrical knowledge and skills.
Will the qualification support progression to further learning, if so, what to?
Learners successfully completing this qualification can progress their careers further by registering on a number of other electrical qualification such as:
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Electrotechnical Services (Electrical Maintenance) 501/1624/1
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Installing Electrotechnical Systems and Equipment (Buildings, Structures and the Environment):501/2232/0
- Level 4 Award in the Design and Verification of Electrical Installations 600/3722/2
Please contact at email@example.com to confirm if CCN offers these courses currently.
Qualifications Specifications: https://www.cityandguilds.com/qualifications-and-apprenticeships/building-services-industry/electrical-installation/2365-electrotechnical-craft#tab=information