This qualification is for learners aged 16 and above and is suitable for use within a study programme. This qualification is ideal for learners who want to develop an understanding of the essential skills required to work successfully in a business environment, and gives them an understanding of business culture and responsibilities.
The NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Skills for Business :IT is a nationally recognised and regulated qualification.
This qualification’s aim is to guide and assess the development of knowledge and skills relating to Business and IT and meets the teaching agency's requirement for high quality, rigorous qualification in education.
This qualification provides transferable skills, knowledge and understanding that can be applied in any business settings. It aims to provide learners with:
- understanding of the essential skills required to work successfully in a business environment
- the skills required to solve problems in a business environment
- understanding of business culture and responsibilities
- the ability to successfully communicate and work with others in a business environment
- the opportunity to develop the skills required to manage and improve their own performance in a business environment
- the ability to use various types of software, such as presentation software, spreadsheet software, data management and website software
Qualification Specifications: https://www.qualhub.co.uk/qualification-search/qualification-detail/ncfe-level-3-diploma-in-skills-for-business-it-3875
- Editing Teacher: Syed Hassan